Diversity in Finance: Why it Matters
Miami, FL • May 30, 2017
Join us and the CFA Society of Miami for an exciting, insightful, and interactive women in finance event.
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDTNorthern Trust
600 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
We welcome you to join us and the CFA Society of Miami for a fascinating night discussing the exciting new era of female investors!
SECTION 1 - Keynote Speaker with Barbara Stewart, CFA
Discussion related to the importance of diversity of finance.
- Why women need finance and finance needs women.
- Differences between female vs male investing and risk tolerance re: behavior and language/communication styles.
- Why do we evaluate risks differently? A new era for female investors.
SECTION 2 - PANEL
- How different is a woman's lifetime career?
- What can women do to better prepare in the following key areas?: Networking, Negotiation, Mentorship,
Personal Branding, Life balance (work/family)
Panel participants: Elizabeth Hicks (Moderator), Meredith Jones, Carol Lang, Diane Damskey
SECTION 3 -Speaker: How Woman make a Difference on Boards
Speaker: Patricia A. McKay, Patricia A. McKay
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.