Mujeres de HACE Kick-Off
Mujeres de HACE provides insight, access, and professional development in an effective manner: individualized, culturally relevant content, mentoring, and powerful relationships that continue beyond completion of the program.
This 14-week interactive program includes a curriculum that assists in mastering the multiple roles and unique challenges that Latina professionals face. Program components include:
- Individualized Leadership Assessment
- Executive Coaching
- Discovering Leadership Style & Strategic Planning
- Developing Your Personal Brand
- Building Effective Partnerships & Networks
- Practicing Negotiation & Influence
- Utilizing Financial Planning Tips & Tools
- Achieving Optimal Work - Life Balance
- Team projects on Leadership Theories, Research and Civic Engagement
For more information visit www.haceonline.org/programs or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.