When your business revenues plateau or decline, how do you keep your business moving forward and growing? Move forward and grow without slashing your prices
Tue, Jul 18, 2017 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM PDTUniversity Club Atop Symphony Towers
750 B Street
San Diego, CA 92118
Did you know that San Diego is ranked 13 as best city for female entrepreneurs? Women are on the move, but most women entrepreneurs are not aware that positioning their business for global expansion is easier than ever and crucial to compete in today's global economy.
A few facts:
- When you take a look at your business from a global perspective, you are able to spot barriers to growth and profitability—even if you decide you don't want to reach an international customer base.
- Women have an advantage to compete in a global economy, but most of them don't even realize it or know how to leverage that advantage
- There are small and simple incremental steps every woman entrepreneur can take today to become visible on a global market, even if you don't think you'll take your business outside of the US
Reserve Your Spot Today
Join a small group of female movers and shakers, entrepreneurs and business owners at the University Club atop Symphony Towers. We'll have an intimate lunch overlooking San Diego as we discuss why thinking globally about your brand and business is a key strategic move today.
International business and HR guru, Sable Badaki, will share what it's been like to run an international business from more than 20 years, plus answer questions like:
- When your business revenues plateau or decline, how do you keep your business moving forward and growing?
- When your competitor begins to undercut you in price, how do you remain competitive?
- When your customer base shrinks, how to gain market share?
We have very limited space. Reserve your seat now and join a select group of global-minded women who are taking the world by storm.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.