Overcoming Stress & Anxiety Through Nutrition
London, GB • July 17, 2017
Leading London naturopath and nutritionist, Sara Jackson, will be sharing proven ways to handle stress and anxiety through nutritional healing and mindfulness.
Monday, July 17, 2017 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM BSTEight Members Club London
1 Change Alley
London, EC3V 3ND
******THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT*****
Are you running low on energy, surviving on little sleep, suffering from poor digestion or in need of an immune boost?
Do you want to clean up your diet and be clearer on what foods are best for you and your family?
We've asked leading London naturopath and nutritionist Sara Jackson to share with us her tips and practical advice for health that can be tailored to different lifestyles and budgets.
The evening will cover:
- Selfcare - What is it and why do we need it?
- Ways and tools to improve emotional health through nutrition and naturopathy
- How to practice wellbeing at work to support stress management
- The TOP 5 GOOD MOOD FOODS
- Nutrients that support adequate hormone production and nourish the nervous system to mitigate effects of stress on the body
- Foods that disturb the natural hormone balance & increase stress & anxiety
You won't want to miss the FREE GOODY BAGS with more than £70 worth of products from Elemis, LoveRaw, EquinoxKumbucha, Unbeelievable, and more for this event!
*** TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR ** Registration closes on the 15th of July.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.