Life in the She Suite: Tearing Down the Pink Wall
Costa Mesa, CA • September 12, 2017
Join Kristi Mitchem, CEO of Wells Fargo Asset Management for a lively discussion and celebration of the 20th anniversary of WISE®, Women Investing in Security and Education, an OC non-profit.
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM PDTCenter Club Orange Conty
650 Town Center Dr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
TTi Consulting is thrilled to partner with WISE to share an inspirational evening! Network with the change-makers of the OC and join WISE for their 20th Anniversary Gala.
Meet and learn from, Kristi Mitchem, CEO of Wells Fargo Asset Management (managing nearly $500 billion for investors). Kristi will share her insights on how to put gender equality at the center of business strategies. She will reveal her personal story of advancing to the She-Suite of corporate America and discuss important issues for women:
- What are the most important lessons learned on the journey to the top?
- What is the solution to getting more women into the she-suite?
- Why do companies with women in leadership have an edge over their competition?
- How can we achieve wage parity for women?
- How can women in top management find time to focus on purpose, not just profits?
Sign-up today for this amazing evening; only $50 per ticket!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.