Executive Council and Innovator Breakfast
Seattle, WA • October 25, 2017
Join us for our October Executive Council/Innovator Breakfast. Topic this month to be announced shortly!
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EDTWorld Trade Center Seattle
2200 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121
Join us for our Executive Council/Innovator breakfast in Seattle! This event will give our members the opportunity to connect in a more intimate setting to learn, grow and make changes in the community. Members will engage in issue processing and peer advising to deepen their network.
Valet parking is available either via valet for $6 for 0-1 hrs, $12 for 1-2 hrs, $14 for 2-4 hrs, $16 for 4-6 hrs, $22 for 6-10 hrs. Self-parking is available the Art Institute is $12 per car. There is also often ample 2-hour street parking on Alaskan Way at $4/hour.
*Walking from Art Institute of Seattle Parking (Bell Street Pier Garage #28, 2323 Elliott Avenue; entrance either on Elliott Avenue OR Wall Street between Elliott Ave and Alaskan Way)
- Take the sky bridge half way across to the elevator to go down to the street level. Walk south in front of the World Trade Center Seattle WEST building and enter the main doors that share access to Caaya Café.
- Take the elevator to the 4th floor
- Turn into parking entrance in between World Trade Center Seattle and the Waterfront Marriott.
- Park with the World Trade Center Seattle Valet or you also may self-park and pay electronically in the garage.
- After parking, take the elevator to the 4th floor
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.