Join us for a fun and informative evening to close out our 2017 events calendar! The holidays are coming and that means company holiday parties, formal dinners and client festivities. If that makes you nervous, you’re not alone. Holiday parties are part of our professional and personal lives, yet most people struggle with them. If you have ever wondered how to start a conversation with a stranger, which bread plate to use on a busy dining table or how to carry a plate of food and a drink while mingling, this presentation is for you. Arden Clise of Clise Etiquette will provide us with tips on the fine art of navigating holiday networking with grace and professional finesse.
Key Take-aways will include:
- The benefits of mingling and why it’s important for everyone
- How to make a good impression on others
- How to navigate a crowded place setting and which utensils to use
- Dos and don’ts for handling party food and drinks
- How to comfortably mingle with everyone from strangers to the CEO
- How to start, sustain and gracefully end a conversation
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.