Are your ready to find your purpose, follow your passion and power-up your profits?
Then join us on October 4, 2017 for Ignite Your Genius.
Our action-oriented curriculum will challenge and support you as you learn new ways to grow your businesses, change the way you set goals and focus your energy on the activities that get the maximum results so you feel happier, more fulfilled, and fully present for the future.
During our journey you will…
- Create a step-by-step plan to help find meaning in your work
- Get inspired by success stories of people like you
- Feel confident about what you need to do to design a life you love
- Maximize your marketing and sales strategies (even if you hate to sell!)
- Power up your profits with our proven formula for success
You'll leave this day with a fresh perspective, inspired implementation, a wealth of business connections and lifelong friendships.
This is for you if...
- You’re feeling stuck, depleted and don’t know what to do next
- You're ready to take your business to the next level
- You want to learn from a tribe of like-minded tribe business women
- You're hungry for inspiration, information and authenticity
- You're successful yet still wondering "is this all there is?"
Your tribe awaits...
Beyond learning, the real secret to igniting your genius is the people you meet. When a small tribe of like-minded entrepreneurs and badass business women come together with a shared vision, aligned values, and exponential energy, magic happens.
- Extraordinary female entrepreneurs
- Groundbreakers, thought leaders, influencers and creatives
- Badass business women and senior executives
Plan your day!
Preliminary schedule is as follows...
- 8:00am Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30am Welcome, Introductions & Morning Meditation
- 9:00am Morning Session I
- 10:00am Break
- 10:30am Morning Session II
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Afternoon Session
- 2:30pm Break
- 3:00pm Afternoon Session II
- 5:00pm Celebrate
- 6:00pm Send off, thank you and good-byes
We've hand-picked some of Washington DC’s leading business-building experts to take you through a powerful, inspiring and game-changing workshop designed to help you get unstuck, find new meaning in your work and make a realistic action plan.
We’ve teamed up with four of Washington DC’s top mentors and leadership coaches, including Kim Cayce, Leah Neaderthal, Ryan Pack & Emily Katz to help you get empowered and inspired during this transformative day.
Register today for special pricing...
- Space is limited to 50 participants, event will sell out
- Save up to $200 with Special Early Bird Pricing: $97 until August 25, 2017
- Regular price: $197 for Ellevate members, $297 for non-members
*After registering for this event, we will contact you via email with a Preliminary questionnaire to get to know you better and understand your needs, detailed event information and directions to access our beautiful event space in Washington, DC.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.