Career Confidential: Rise with Confidence
London, England • October 2, 2017
Ready for your next promotion? Do you feel like you're being ‘seen’ or acknowledged for what you do at work? Learn how to increase your visibility and raise your profile at work.
Monday, October 2, 2017 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM BSTCEB (Now Gartner)
37-63 Southampton Row
London, England WC1B 5HP
Are you ready to break through to a more senior role or a much-coveted partnership? Perhaps you’ve already achieved your dream promotion but feel you could use some guidance in navigating the landscape of your new role?
Ellevate London is pleased to present executive coach Suparna Malhotra as she shares key insights on helping women make it up the leadership ranks from her "Rise with Confidence" program. She will be joined by a panel of senior corporate women:
- Catherine Gillespie, HR Director at Coca Cola European Partners,
- Joanna Marsh - Partner, Accounts Director & Board Member, Redactive
- Rebecca Davision, Senior Associate at Locke Lord
The panel will share from their personal experience and provide actionable advice for how to navigate corporate careers!
This event is for you if you find yourself facing the following challenges:
- Lack of clarity about your career path ahead
- Challenges in having your voice and opinions heard in a traditionally male environment
- Finding your identity as the only female leader in your organisation
- Lack of a mentor or role model within your company
- Issues around balancing career progression with family life
The evening will also include interactive mentoring, where you are invited to ask all your questions around breaking through professional and personal challenges you’re facing in your career. So come prepared for a deep dive discussion with these motivational ladies on how to RISE WITH CONFIDENCE!
**NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.**
**Ticket proceeds will go to support our sponsored charity, Women for Women Intl UK**
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.