Do you want to make a difference in your world – no matter what your field? Mark down September 16 for “The Resilient Leader: Propelling Our Ability to Succeed" at MSMU.
Sat, Sep 16, 2017 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDTMount Saint Mary's University
12001 Chalon Road
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Mount Saint Mary's Women's Leadership Conference is a forum for women of all ages to enhance and expand their existing leadership skills. Attendees learn practical skills; gain access to successful leaders who share expertise and insights; and participate in sessions designed to educate, motivate and empower women to transform their lives, teams, organizations and communities.
Did you know?
- Among the 400 largest companies headquartered in California, only 4% have a women serving as CEO.
- 432 out of 3,260 director seats in California’s Fortune 400 companies are held by women.
- California is one of the nation’s largest television and film production centers, yet over the last 15 years, fewer than one in five directors, writers or producers have been women.
- In 2017, female representation made up 22% in the California State Legislature.
- California women earn 86 cents for every dollar men earn for full-time work.
Be a Mentor for the Day If you are registered for the Conference at www.msmu.edu/wlc and are interested in our Emerging Professionals Mentorship for the Day program, please click on this link to complete the mentorship program form.
The program will run from 8:30am to 5:30:
- Breakfast: 8:30a - 9:15a
- Lunch and Book Signing: 1p - 1:45p
- Coffee/Networking/Book Signing: 5p - 5:30p
To see the full program schedule, you can visit: www.msmu.edu/wlc
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.