How to Get Promoted: Special Live Online Workshop
Online • September 20, 2017
Getting promoted requires more than just working hard and doing a great job. Discover what it really takes from May's insights and strategies learned from landing 10 promotions in her 24-year career.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM BST
Having been promoted 10 times over 24 years, I can tell you that landing a promotion requires more than just working hard, keeping your head down, and doing a great job. There’s a lot more.
In this special live workshop on September 20th, you’ll discover how to put yourself in a position to be promotion-ready. I’m going to share what I learned from my promotions, the ones I was passed over for, and the experiences of my colleagues and coaching clients over the years.
You’ll discover insights and proven strategies, and also get to ask questions and receive answers, that will help you to land your next promotion.
What you will learn on this live workshop
- The secret to getting promoted — it’s not just about showing how good you are in your current role
- The informal, unspoken criteria for promotion that can hold you back if you don’t know what they are
- The 5 requirements to position yourself for promotion
- The 6 elements of a compelling case for promotion that makes it easy for people to say yes
- The 3 kinds of people you need to have on board who can make or break your promotion chances
- How to convey your case for promotion to key people (including conversation scripts)
- 3 effective strategies you can use right away to become promotion-ready
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re stressing about an upcoming promotion
- You’ve been passed over for promotion and wondered why
- You’re interested in advancing your career and want to be prepared for the stages ahead
Join me and discover what it really takes to get promoted.
Register here for just $47.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.