Roll up your sleeves and dig into a bowl of fresh pasta dough with this hands-on cooking class at Carmine’s in Washington DC. Learn to make different kinds of gluten-free pasta stuffed with savory fillings like mushroom, spinach, shrimp and pumpkin. Whip up authentic sauces and taste Italian wines for the perfect pairings, and indulge in your homemade dishes fresh from the oven. Class size is limited to sixteen for personalized attention from the instructor.
- Discover the secrets of authentic Italian American cooking
- Learn to make different kinds of gluten-free pasta dishes with various savory fillings
- Receive take-home recipes for each dish, including antipasto, entree and dessert
- Small class size limited to 16 ensures one-on-one attention from the chef instructor
- Taste the fresh, homemade creations along with Italian wine
WHAT TO EXPECT
This intimate dining experience is a great way to learn new cooking skills and meet fellow, food-minded professional women in the Washington, DC area. Come for the food and leave with a network of new friends.
In this class, you’ll learn how to prepare an Italian American wedding feast, just like grandma used to make. Ingredients used in each dish are organic, seasonal and locally-sourced. Gluten-free options are available. Please note: menu options are subject to change, based on what is seasonally and locally available.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Delicious Italian American Wedding Feast
- Fine Italian Wine
- Cooking Instruction
- Networking with a tribe of like-minded women
Restaurateur Artie Cutler created Carmine’s with one goal in mind: to open a restaurant that would serve every meal in the style of an Italian American wedding feast, featuring extra large portions of homestyle antipasto, pastas, seafood and meat entrees served on extra large platters designed for sharing. Carmine’s is the perfect place to casually enjoy friends and family over great food and wine, with excellent service, the way it used to be at grandma’s house.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.