2017 Carolina Women in Business Conference
Chapel Hill, North Carolina • November 10, 2017
Join the Carolina Women in Business community to hear from leaders who are starting businesses, navigating Fortune 500 companies, shaping their industries, and tackling life at the same time.
Friday, November 10, 2017 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ESTUNC Kenan-Flagler Business School: McColl Building
300 Kenan Center Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 57599
Lead like a Woman. Build like a Woman. Guide like a Woman.
Define your own success as a woman and join the Carolina Women in Business community to hear from leaders who are starting businesses, navigating Fortune 500 companies, shaping their industries, and tackling life at the same time. Hone your skills and get excited to fill in your “_____.”
No matter what being a woman (or elevating women) means to you, we seek to build community, resources, and knowledge around supporting women to achieve their dreams. This year’s conference will feature a line-up of leading executives and thought-provokers across industries, passions, and functions. You'll have opportunities to engage with experts in career development workshops and dynamic panels on topics both professional and personal, designed to show that women are now more than ever able to pursue dreams as multi-dimensional as we are.
We look forward to welcoming you to UNC Kenan-Flagler!
- Betty Noonan, Cree CMO: As a marketing-technology leader, Noonan is driving the move to smarter lighting world-wide through LED technology.
- Elevating Your Communication & Executive Presence
- Centered Leadership hosted by McKinsey & Co.
- Women in Entrepreneurship: Deconstructing the Pitch
- Women in Retail & Real Estate: How E-Commerce is Changing Both Industries
- Women in Fortune 500 Companies
- Dealing with Career Disruptions
- Women in Male-Dominated Industries
About the Conference
UNC’s Women in Business Conference, in its 12th year, provides workshops, distinguished keynote speakers, and panel discussions to several hundred individuals. Conference attendees include students of the business school, UNC faculty and staff, alumni, and members of the surrounding community.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.