Curious what goes into starting a business in design or other creative avenue? Get the inside scoop from female entrepreneurs and “Sip & Shop” at our pop-up shop. It's our last event of the year!
Wed, Nov 15, 2017 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM GMTBlooms: Women-focused Business Club
19-23 Featherstone Street
London, England EC1Y 8SL
Do you have or are you thinking of starting your own design/creative business? Looking for real, practical tips from women who've actually done it? Or want to support creative female entrepreneurs, while discovering unique new designs?
Bring a friend and join us for our last event of the year! You'll hear from our panel of intrepid female creatives who will share their personal journey in starting up a business. How did they get from idea to product? What challenges did they face? And where did they go for help?
Our designers include (full bio in speaker profile):
- Lina & Jenny Hogg: Mother-daughter duo of social- & eco-conscious candle company. www.aryacandles.com
- Gemma Hopkins: Bespoke London scent designer: www.designinscent.com
- Jackie JS Lee: Fashion Designer, sleek and chic androgynous design. www.jsleelondon.com
- Galyna Nitsetska: Founder/CEO of Empress Mimi, subscription lingerie box. https://www.empressmimi.com/
- Keira Rathbone: Fine artist bringing images to life via manual typewriter. www.keirarathbone.com
Following the panel discussion, we’ll be answering your questions. Plus, enjoy sipping on prosecco, shopping and mingling with the entrepreneurs in our first-ever pop-up shop, featuring all female designers!
This event is for you if :
- you’re looking for inspiration and expert advice on how to take your design business to the next level
- you're curious to know what happens behind the scenes in the design/creative industry
- you want to support female entrepreneurs, meet amazing talented women
- you want to get a head start on your holiday gift shopping!
Our designers have graciously offered a 10% discount on all purchases made that evening. And if that wasn't enough, we are also raffling away a goodie bag full of wonderful items from our designers to one lucky winner, worth over £900!
* Want to network better? Hiver is a geo-location event technology to help you remember the names of people you meet. It's very easy to use and intuitive - download and launch the app upon arrival and then stick your phone in your bag or pocket while you network. This two-minute video shows the app in action at one of their previous events. You can download and register before arriving at the event.
*** TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR ***
*Ticket proceeds will go to support our sponsored charity, Women for Women Intl UK*
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.