This one-day workshop, facilitated by Carrie Doubts, is an opportunity to let go of the pain of your divorce and open your heart to love again.
Sat, Jan 20, 2018 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM ESTSharon Woods Center
11450 Lebanon Rd.
Sharonville, OH 45241
If you are struggling with the emotional roller coaster of divorce, this one-day workshop is an opportunity to connect with other people who are going through what you are experiencing AND to learn how to move beyond whatever is having you feeling stuck, hurt, angry, etc.
- Has your heart been run through the shredder as you go through your painful breakup, separation, and/or divorce?
- Are you unsure of who you are, what you want, feeling stuck in limbo between what has ended and what is yet to begin?
- Has your bleeding heart been left for dead in the driveway of your home as your ex speeds off towards his/her new life without you?
- Do you fear that you will become bitter and close your heart in reaction to being hurt?
- Are you certain, yet afraid, that you will never love again and will be destined to live the rest of your life in loneliness and despair?
THE DAY PROVIDES SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO:
- be heard, validated, and accepted just as you are
- be introduced to new perspectives to shift your thinking
- be coached through your fears and limiting beliefs
- let go of the old story of the past and become the author of your new one
- connect with others going through similar experiences
- gain insights and skills that will last a lifetime
You’ll be encouraged to set new goals that will move you forward into your new life – wholeheartedly living and loving again. We’ll also have fun in the process. You’ll become part of a community that is committed to helping each other through this difficult time.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.