Career Confidential: Succeeding in Male Dominated Industries
Chicago, IL • February 1, 2018
Learn about career opportunities. Hear from women already leading in this space. Get exclusive, insider knowledge on the challenges and advantageous of working in non-diverse industries.
Thursday, February 1, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CSTWest Monroe Partners
222 W Adams St
Chicago, IL 60606
Diversity in industries such as finance, technology and sales is still at disproportionately low levels. Ellevate is working hard to change that and we want to help you break into these industries and get the opportunity you're looking for.
Our panelists, including those who made significant career changes into these fields, are diversity and inclusion experts or trail-blazing disrupters, and high caliber recruiters will divulge their key insights, insider knowledge, real life success stories, and actionable tips. We'll ask:
- What are the roadblocks and are they out of our control?
- Where are the career opportunities that we aren’t thinking of?
- How do you make the first step to breaking down the door?
- Why aren't you in your dream job yet?
- Carrie Camino - Director, West Monroe Partners
- Janine MacLachlan - Director Integrated Marketing, American Dental Association
- Alex Batdorf - Entrepreneur, Advisor, Mentor. Former Co-Founder / Chief Marketing Officer, Zipfit Denim
- Moderator: Meg Collins, President & CEO, New England Research & Management Inc.
- Additional panelist to be announced!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.