Impact in Investing in Charleston - Impact Day Event with Happy Hour
Charleston, SC • March 28, 2018
Join the woman of Ellevate at the In Place Impact & College of Charleston School of Business Impact Day Forum. The event will be followed by a Happy Hour at The Dewberry Charleston.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM EDTCharleston Gaillard Center
95 Calhoun Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Join the women of Ellevate in attending the Impact in Investing in Charleston. This is a 3-panel session during the Impact Day presented by In Place Impact and the College of Charleston School of Business. According to Impact Investment Stuart Williams, founder and chairman of In Place Impact, people who innovate solutions for humanity and the planet will have the greatest wealth accumulation over the next 50 years.This is part of a larger movement to help Charleston become a hub for businesses purposed to make a difference while making a profit.
The event will be followed by a Happy Hour at The Dewberry Charleston, which is located at 334 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC. We will be gathering in the Livingroom (lobby bar).
Tickets for the event are reduced to $40 for Ellevate Members, who attend with the group.
Impact in Investing in Charleston
Panel 1: Impact Charleston: A Public and Private Partnership, 4-4:30pm
- Stuart M. Williams, Impact Ecosystem Architect, In Place Impact
- Rachel Hutchisson, VP Corporate Citizenship & Philanthropy, Blackbaud
- Alan T. Shao, Dean, College of Charleston School of Business
Panel 2: Making Profit Meet Purpose, 4:30-5:30pm
- Lawrence Bloom, Chairman Be Earth Foundation, A United Nations IGO
- Darrin Goss, Sr., President and CEO, Coastal Community Foundation
- Sergio Fernandez de Cordova, Private Sector Advisory, SDG Fund, The United Nations
- Jason Britton, Chief Investment Officer, Work Capitol
- Stuart Williams, Impact Ecosystem Architect, In Place Impact
Panel 3: Making a Difference While Making a Profit, 5:30-6:30pm
Fireside Chat Featuring:
- Anita Zucker, Chair and CEO, The InterTech Group
- Darla Moore, Chairman, Darla Moore and Richard Rainwater Foundation
- Peter Linneman, Ph.D., Principal, Linneman Assocations; CEO, KL Realty; CEO, American Land Fund
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.