HER Career Reboot, ATX
Austin, TX • February 7, 2018
A Career Workshop for Women Re-entering the Workforce or Shifting Career Focus
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CSTChateau Bellevue- Austin Women's Club
708 San Antonio Street
Austin, TX 78701
A Career Workshop for Women Re-entering the Workforce — Hosted by HERdacity.
It's time to bolster your self confidence and learn tactical skills for "getting out there."
Have you been out of the workforce for awhile due to child-rearing or family constraints? You are not alone. Women are coming back to the workforce in record numbers and making a difference in their lives and their families.
Take a day for yourself and get started. Our 4-hour workshop will address your practical concerns by featuring women who have been there and pivoted to move towards their dreams. Workshop will include:
- Overcoming the confidence gap—“Can I really do this?” Real women share all!
- Resume coaching by a certified career coach—How to convert skills learned during "time away" to my resume.
- What’s changed in the game since I’ve been away: Job search tips & tricks.
- Networking and Linked In best practices by a networking pro to grow your influence quickly.
- What to wear to project creditbility. An executive wardrobe coach covers it.
- Ways to adopt a mindset that exudes self- assurance and charisma.
Will 2018 be the year you…?
- Kick fear to the curb and step away from what’s comfortable.
- Identify and sell your most valuable marketable skills (you have more than you think).
- Re-enter the workforce.
- Get going on that thing you’ve always wanted to do
- Start making real money again.
- Take brave action…
The juicy perks:
- Complimentary Lunch
- Complimentary Linked In photos by a professional photographer (Valued at $200, this alone is worth the price.)
- Resume, interviewing, and Linked In advice.
- Two workshop sessions were you'll get your most difficult questions answered.
- Personal small-group networking time with like-minded women ready to support you.
Do this for yourself, and invite a friend.
Dress: Business Casual
P.S. You’ll kick start your career during school hours, because you'll get all this between drop-off and pick-up times!
10% discount for groups. Email Glenna@herdacity.org or call 512-329-5780.
Scholarships are available. Please contact Glenna@herdacity.org to apply.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.