HER Career Reboot, ATX
Austin, TX • February 7, 2018
A Career Workshop for Women Re-entering the Workforce or Shifting Career Focus
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CSTChateau Bellevue- Austin Women's Club
708 San Antonio Street
Austin, TX 78701
A Career Workshop for Women Re-entering the Workforce — Hosted by HERdacity.
It's time to bolster your self confidence and learn tactical skills for "getting out there."
Have you been out of the workforce for awhile due to child-rearing or family constraints? You are not alone. Women are coming back to the workforce in record numbers and making a difference in their lives and their families.
Take a day for yourself and get started. Our 4-hour workshop will address your practical concerns by featuring women who have been there and pivoted to move towards their dreams. Workshop will include:
- Overcoming the confidence gap—“Can I really do this?” Real women share all!
- Resume coaching by a certified career coach—How to convert skills learned during "time away" to my resume.
- What’s changed in the game since I’ve been away: Job search tips & tricks.
- Networking and Linked In best practices by a networking pro to grow your influence quickly.
- What to wear to project creditbility. An executive wardrobe coach covers it.
- Ways to adopt a mindset that exudes self- assurance and charisma.
Will 2018 be the year you…?
- Kick fear to the curb and step away from what’s comfortable.
- Identify and sell your most valuable marketable skills (you have more than you think).
- Re-enter the workforce.
- Get going on that thing you’ve always wanted to do
- Start making real money again.
- Take brave action…
The juicy perks:
- Complimentary Lunch
- Complimentary Linked In photos by a professional photographer (Valued at $200, this alone is worth the price.)
- Resume, interviewing, and Linked In advice.
- Two workshop sessions were you'll get your most difficult questions answered.
- Personal small-group networking time with like-minded women ready to support you.
Do this for yourself, and invite a friend.
Dress: Business Casual
P.S. You’ll kick start your career during school hours, because you'll get all this between drop-off and pick-up times!
10% discount for groups. Email Glenna@herdacity.org or call 512-329-5780.
Scholarships are available. Please contact Glenna@herdacity.org to apply.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.