Interview School: Game-Changing Interview Secrets to Help You Land Dream Job Offers without Spending 10+ Hours Preparing and Know What's Going On Behind the Scenes
Online • February 20, 2018
Did you know that interviews last on average 40 minutes? Wouldn't it feel great if you were so prepared that you were succinct, focused and said EVERYTHING you wanted to say in those 40 minutes?
Tue, Feb 20 9:00 PM - Tue, Mar 27 10:00 PM EST
Did you know that interviews last on average 40 minutes?
That means you REALLY need to know what you want to say and get it all in there before the interview is over.
That's a lot of pressure!
Wouldn't it feel better if you were so prepared that you were succinct, focused and said EVERYTHING you wanted to say in those 40 minutes without breaking a sweat?
Is that what you want?
When you complete Interview School, you will have:
- How to prepare for an interview so that you cut the number of hours of preparation down by as much as 75% and you know EXACTLY how to answer questions like "tell me about yourself" and "what's your greatest weakness?" without stammering, saying um or feeling tongue-tied
- How to increase your chances of landing the job by as much as 85% so that you stop spending exhausting months and months applying and going on interviews without knowing why you're not getting calls with offers
- How to show up with CONFIDENCE so that you make the best impression and leave the interview knowing that you NAILED IT
- Exactly what to do after the interview is over so that HR stays in contact with you and you know what's going on in the decision-making process
- How to negotiate without feeling demanding or icky so that you know you get the best compensation package possible
Wanna know how we will get there?
The Bootcamp will include:
- 6 VIP 60-minute online coaching sessions with me in an intimate group of 12 women
- Feedback from yours truly directly on your interview questions and interview style
- Feedback from the other people in your posse on your interviewing
- Video recordings to all 8 coaching calls so you can replay them and master EVERYTHING discussed
- A private and closed Facebook group to share with and support one another in between sessions and with me (no one will know you're in the group)
- AND LOTS OF FUN with ME!
Dates for Interview School areTuesdays (2/20, 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27) at 9pm EST.
Normally, the investment for interview preparation with Lisa is $1,000, but because this is a pilot program, 12 lucky women will receive this program for $175 per person!
In addition, when you sign up today you will also receive (for additional value of $250):
- BONUS video training on how to dress for the interview
- My Discover Your Personal Brand Workbook - all the exercises my clients use!
- An interview meditation created by yours truly for my private clients
- A money manifestation meditation to prepare for salary negotiation
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.