Tuesday, February 27, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
Shaw Contracts Showroom
New York, NY 10003
In our Ellevate Masterclass, introvert Maricella Herrera and extrovert Deena Baikowitz will take us through the methodology, tactics, and tricks of effective networking. Register now.
“People are more productive when they're alone, but they're more collaborative and innovative when they're together.” - Marissa Mayer
Networking may seem old fashioned in a world resplendent with AI and too many social media accounts to keep track of, but trust us when we tell you you’re most likely to find your next professional and/or personal opportunity through networking.
We all need a squad, a sounding board, a personal board of directors, helping us to navigate the landscapes of our lives and trajectories of our careers. Have you made the effort to cultivate yours? You can’t wait until the moment you need it - to begin creating it.
In our Ellevate Masterclass, introvert Maricella Herrera and extrovert Deena Baikowitz will take us through the methodology, tactics and tricks, of effective networking. These are the career and life skills you can’t afford to be without.
- Leverage your network for unlimited career opportunities: to land job leads, mentors, advisors, and clients
- Develop an efficient networking plan to manage your time, energy, and contacts
- Choose the right networking events and activities to fit your goals, personality, and schedule
- Promote your unique professional brand in person, online and on social media
- Stand out in a crowd, and be remembered for your unique skills and personality
- Blend personal and professional activities to develop authentic and meaningful relationships
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.