How Do You Handle Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
San Diego, CA • April 24, 2018
Everyone deserve a safe workplace. Join us for an expert led conversation on workplace harassment. Plus, enjoy lite bites and networking with amazing women!
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDTWomen's Museum of California
2730 Historic Decatur Road #103
San Diego, CA 92106
Recent studies show 1 in 3 women have faced harassment on the job.
During this interactive panel session, we will learn and discuss:
- Behaviors that enable harassment—both from men and women
- Blurred lines between polite behavior, mutual respect, and unwelcome advances
- Determining a hostile environment, what are the signs? Can you spot some of these early on (ie., interviewing)?
- Share experiences so as to destigmatize the experience of harassment in the workplace (everyone can be a victim)
- Discuss power in speaking your truth, realistic challenges it can bring and how to overcome those challenges so that your career opportunities are not negatively impacted
- Your individual rights and organizational responsibilities.
- What if you don’t feel you have support? Who to lean on? Enlist co-workers, friends, family to help call out inappropriate behavior
Speakers and Agenda to be confirmed!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.