Skill-Building Workshop: Making Presentations Pop
Phoenix, AZ • February 16, 2018
Inspire audiences to take action. Lisa Zuba shares her time-tested presentation-preparation system that will make your next presentation memorable.
Friday, February 16, 2018 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM MSTBetter Business Bureau
1010 E Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Making Presentations Pop!
We've all been there... stuck in a presentation that's a recitation of someone’s Powerpoint slides...or having to listen to a monotone speaker drone on and on without regard to the audience. These types of presentations leave the audience with a poor perception of the speaker, and can sap your own confidence as a speaker and expert in your field.
Would you enjoy feeling more confident when giving a presentation? Would you like people to come up to you after a presentation and say, “Wow that was great! I learned so much from your talk.” Whether you’re speaking in front of 5 or 500 hundred people, Making Presentations Pop, will help increase your confidence and provide you with skills to give an exciting presentation.
In Making Presentations Pop you’ll get:
- Confidence to speak in front of a variety of groups . . . from 5 to 500.
- Strategies to begin and end your presentation so that you can maintain the rapt attention of your audience.
- Skills to create a well-organized presentation.
- Tips on how to reduce filler words, like uh, so, um, to streamline your delivery.
- Ideas on how to speak your audience’s language.
- Methods to incorporate audio & visual aids that won’t interfere with your delivery.
Given in a workshop model, Making Presentations Pop offers participants hands-on exercises and handouts so you can leave armed with your new skills and ready to receive applause.
lunch and networking: 11:30am - noon
workshop: noon - 1:30 PM
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.