Life by Design: How to Overcome Obstacles, Embrace Change & Live the Life You Desire
Bernards, NJ • February 15, 2018
What do you do when “life happens”? Join Stacey Aaron, Executive Director of Verizon’s $27 billion business products portfolio, for a journey toward self-discovery and a life by design.
Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM ESTVerizon Headquarters
1 Verizon Way
Bernards, NJ 07920
What do you do when “life happens”? It’s easy to fall into your life by default - letting things happen to you instead of happening by you.
After being diagnosed with breast cancer, becoming a single mother, and being responsible for a multi-billion dollar Fortune 15 portfolio, Stacey Aaron’s life catapulted into the unknown. Through years of overcoming obstacles and learning to deal with change, Stacey developed a system to lead her life by design, not by default.
Whether you’re tired of living a life by other people’s terms, or you’re looking to elevate your potential to the next level… join us for an evening of self-discovery that will enable you to:
- Become the CEO of your health
- Activate your intrinsic power center
- Define the vision for your future
Wine and appetizers included. Verizon employees contact Jill Zakrzewski for registration. No refunds.
* Please bring plenty of business cards and connect with attendees ahead of the event via Conversations and LinkedIn.
* Parking - please bear right at the entrance and security will direct you to the visitor lot. From the visitors lot, walk towards the main entrance.
* For any questions reach out to Jill at 732 232 6206
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
5:00 pm Networking & Refreshments
5:30 pm Welcome by Jill Zakrzewski, Ellevate NNJ Chapter Leadership Council
5:35 pm Keynote by Stacey Aaron, Executive Director - Verizon Portfolio & Product Delivery Excellence
6:00 pm Self-Discovery Activity
6:25 pm Wrap Up by Tez Roro, Ellevate NNJ Chapter President
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.