ASPIRE TO BE INSPIRED: The Official 85 Broads Launch at the University of New South Wales and the University of Sydney
Sydney, NSW • April 26, 2007
85 Broads is a dynamic global women’s network with over 16,000 members, many of whom are distinguished leaders in various professions including investment banking, law, science, arts and othe...
Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDTAngel Place Conference Centre
123 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
85 Broads is a dynamic global women’s network with over 16,000 members, many of whom are distinguished leaders in various professions including investment banking, law, science, arts and others. The goal of 85 Broads is to provide women with a supportive base from peers to break through the glass ceiling. This Official Launch (and future events) will allow members to connect, exchange experiences, and help one another in achieving each woman’s goal.
We have the great privilege of having a panel of guest speakers from varying industries at this function who will discuss issues surrounding careers, life choices and goals.
The amazing panel of speakers include:
1. Irene Wright, Executive Director, Securities Division, Goldman Sachs JB Were
2. Michelle Bakar, Human Resources and Training Manager, Ella Bache
3. Lee-May Saw, President, NSW Women Lawyers Association
4. Natalie Vanstone, Managing Director, Debt Capital Markets, JPMorgan
5. Dr. Clio Cresswell, Senior Lecturer, Mathematics and Statistics, Sydney University
6. Ming Tang, Managing Partner, Supply Chain Australia & New Zealand, Accenture
Registration and light refreshments from 6.00pm
Event commences at 7.00pm
RSVP by 20 April 2007 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or enquiries,
please contact Michelle Eyles at the above email address.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.