The Corporate Juggling Act: A Discussion with Cheri Hotman
Dallas, TX • March 8, 2018
Do you have so much to get done and balance simultaneously, and you feel as though everything needs to be perfect, or at least near-perfect?
Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM CSTGolin
Galleria Tower 2, 13455 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240
Do you have so much to get done and balance simultaneously, and you feel as though everything needs to be perfect, or at least near-perfect? Are you working like crazy, but it seems an impossible task to stay on top of your game at all times, especially compared to your male counterparts? The frustration of feeling like more things are working against you than for you, makes it feel like you’re working your life away, and doing a lot, but where are the large gains and leaps forward. Where is the relief?
Do any of these resonate with you?:
- You're tired of just ‘making it through’ every day, but want to execute your great ideas
- You're excellent at what you do in the workplace, but have much more to offer
- You wish you could multiply yourself to stay on top of it all, and still meet your high-quality expectations
The truth is you can get done everything you want and still position yourself for great success in the workplace. It is possible. When you step into the finesse and skill of balancing the many demands upon your professional life, the burden and overwhelm minimizes or goes away entirely.
What You'll Learn:
- You’ll have an intentionality over your time such that you direct where it’s spent
- You’ll have tools to manage the demands upon you, yet still be a max producer
- You'll be in control of the time/ energy you allow people to take from you
- You'll know the secret of how to position your capability to achieve the impact you want
- You'll be able to ask your questions during open Q&A
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
6:30 - 7:00 PM - Registration and Networking
7:00 - 8:00 PM - Discussion
8:00 - 8:30 PM - Q&A, Closing and Networking
*Snacks and wine will be included with your ticket
Free garage parking north of the building. Enter the drive nearest Tower Two. Parking opens up to all at 7pm, so take a ticket to enter the garage before 7pm and drive straight out after the event.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.