First-Time Homebuyer Bootcamp
Scottsdale, AZ • February 24, 2018
From securing a down payment to getting a final inspection, the process for a first-time home buyer is daunting. Attend this 2-hour bootcamp to learn to get financed, and move toward home ownership!
Saturday, February 24, 2018 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM ESTHomeSmart Corporate Classroom
8388 East Hartford Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Thinking about buying your first-time home? Don't go it alone. The First-Time Home Buyer Bootcamp features an Arizona realtor, a mortgage broker and a title company rep to share their knowledge and insights about simplifying the process. In just two short hours, you get instant answers to these important questions:
- How much home can I afford?
- How does the homebuying process work?
- What's the difference between prequalified and pre-approved?
- Can I buy if I don't have established credit?
- What can I do now to ensure homebuying success?
- How can I decode MLS listings like a pro?
- How do I make an offer and negotiate the best price and terms?
- How quickly can I get my keys and start living my American Dream?
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.