Leadership Training: Everyone Communicates — Few Connect
Online • April 25, 2018
“Only One Thing Stands Between You and Success. It Isn’t Experience. It Isn’t Talent.” Leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
“Only One Thing Stands Between You and Success. It Isn’t Experience. It Isn’t Talent.”
World-renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communication Simple
- Capturing People's Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in all Your Relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It’s no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationships- and you can start now by taking this course!
Once you sign up, we will follow up with you on materials for the course and the webinar details.
There are six sessions occurring for 1 hour sessions from 12-1PM EST or 9-10PM EST for the following dates:
- Late Winter Session begins on Tuesdays: March 13th and runs through April 17th.
- Spring/Early Summer Session begins on Wednesdays: April 25th and runs through June 6th. (We will skip the week of May 23rd)
- Late Summer/Early Fall Session begins on Wednesdays: July 11th and runs through August 15th.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.