Times Up: Moving Forward Towards Equality in the Workplace
Boulder, CO • March 8, 2018
The clock has run out on inequality in the workplace. Join Boulder Ellevate for a powerful panel discussion about ways to affect change in pay equity, diverse hiring, advancement, and more.
Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM MSTGalvanize Boulder
1023 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80302
The clock has run out on inequality in the workplace. In celebration of International Women's Day, Boulder Ellevate invites you to a powerful panel discussion about ways to affect change in pay equity, diversity in hiring, advancement opportunities, and more. These successful and experienced women will bring their unique career perspectives on fast-moving and dynamic topics:
- Christine Hunsucker, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Heather Knight, Vice President and General Manager, Medtronic
- Katica Roy, Entrepreneur and CEO of Pipeline Equity
We look forward to seeing you at this fantastic event.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
The event agenda includes:
- 6pm to 6:30pm - Networking, appetizers and beverages
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm - Panel discussion with Q&A
- 7:30pm to 8pm - Wrap up
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.