YoPro Feeling Inspired: Ask Her Anything!
New York, NY • April 12, 2018
Join the NYC Ellevate YoPros for our first-ever Ask Her Anything event to get all your "Can I ask that??" questions answered by Hot Seat guest and corporate rockstar Jess Desjardins.
Thursday, April 12, 2018 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM EDTKnotel
551 Fifth Ave, 9th Floor
(@ 45th st)
New York, NY 10017
IN THE HOT SEAT...
Meet Jess Desjardins! Jess is currently an Executive Director at Morgan Stanley managing a large, diverse team. As recently as 8 years ago, however, she was a student at Barnard College trying to figure out how to find a fulfilling career that she could excel in. At our first-ever Ask Her Anything event, Jess is in the hot seat to answer your "Can I ask that??" questions.
ASK HER ANYTHING ABOUT...
- How to nail being a first time manager
- How to ask for and get the $$ you deserve
- How to balance a fulfilling career with personal sacrifices
- What it's like to manage a team that has more experience than you do
- How to decide if grad school is the right next step for you
- How to work your a$$ off without burning out
- How to kill big presentations
- What it's like to be a (young) woman in a position of authority
Ask Her Anything is part of the Ellevate YoPro's Feeling Inspired series, where busy young professionals come to engage with fellow Ellevate members on tough topics relevant to our day-to-day lives.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.