Work Like a Boss - Tips on How to Maximize Your Business, Life, and Career
San Francisco, CA • April 25, 2018
Being a boss ain't easy but it sure can be rewarding. Karen Park (AB), Clare Lee (Silicon Valley Bank), and other experts will discuss working like a boss - smartly.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDTWeWork
2 Embarcadero Centre
San Francisco, CA 94111
For CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs, start-up lovers - this event is for you.
Join Karen Park (AB), Clare Lee (Silicon Valley Bank) and Dawn Miller, (CEO and President, AXA Insurance Group) and our brilliant moderator Karen Appleton Page for this in-depth and specific panel discussion focused around being successful bosses, business owners, and entrepreneurs.
- How to manage and project your finances
- Identifying and mitigating the risks
- Selecting, hiring (and firing) the right board of advisors
- Raising the capital you need
- Financial modeling, P&Ls, & budgeting
- And HOW you use this knowledge and the tools available to catapult your business to the next level
To excel in the workplace or as a business owner, it is critical that you build your financial super powers and our experienced experts will share tips -- and the lessons they learned along the way to do just that.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.