Unlearnings LIVE: Creating Amazing Environments
New York, NY • April 23, 2018
This event is for entrepreneurs and innovators who have gotten comfortable and have almost become the status quo. It's about surrounding yourself with people who make you better.
Monday, April 23, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDTShaw Contract
New York, NY 10003
Creating Amazing Environments is a two-hour event to help you expand your world, your thinking, and the actions that make your work urgently important.
We are going to provide you with ideas to clear out any negativity surrounding you and create amazing environments that inspire your important work to scale. This is an opportunity for your story to be told and put your ideas into action.
Why is this event different?
Let’s be honest - many events have become routine, lack connection, and the audience is talked at for nearly the entire time.
Instead of the typical event where it can feel like you are desperately trying to connect with someone during a quick break, we are providing the space for you to have a different reason for coming and we want to make sure it works for you.
You’ll leave with your personal action plan and meet a great group of people you will want up continue to communicate with.
Each presenter is only speaking for 5 minutes.
Who's it for?
It's for changemakers looking for allies.
It's for entrepreneurs and innovators who have lost their edge and want to meet some other risk takers who are actively creating.
It's for people willing to unlearn comfort and submerge themselves into a group of people and ideas that will make you wonderfully uncomfortable.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Monday, April 23rd, 2018
- 6:00pm - Gathering and conversation
- This is about being curious and intentional. We will start promptly to give you everything you need.
- 6:15pm - Welcome and Introductions
- We also begin the event with everyone getting 15 seconds to introduce themselves and to say what they are looking for (job, someone to collaborate with, feedback on a project etc)
- 6:30pm - Presenters present Five-minute talks
- We have a great group of speakers – but they aren’t giving traditional talks.
- 7:00pm - Curated conversation
- You will be able to have conversations with the speakers about their ideas
- 7:20pm - Open conversations
- You will leave with your own personal action plan by connecting with those that you want to connect with.
- 7:55pm - Wrap up and What's Next
Bonus: Sunday, April 22nd, 2018
- 9:00pm ET - Bernadette Jiwa
- She will be joining us for a workshop by her via Zoom based on her new book Story-Driven. All who register to attend for April 23rd will get a copy of her new book and a link to the workshop.