Design Your Life Weekend
1 day & 8 hours
Are you ready to take on something big (as in important!) this year — YOU?
Whether you want to take on your career, your love life, your health, your body and/or your family (yes, even yours!) this year, the Design Your Life Weekend will teach you how to dream in every area of your life that matters to you, it will show you what’s in the way of your dreams and get you into the right actions to, once and forever, realize every last one of those dreams.
Our team of highly-trained coaches will guide you through this profound weekend of discovery and design, giving you the practical tools you need to set your life on a different trajectory. You will leave with a new perspective, attainable goals and an inspired, goosebump-worthy personal plan.
Day 1: Life Design Basics
- How to dream and uncover what you really want.
- How to get rid of self-sabotaging head noise and negative beliefs.
- How to make and keep commitments to yourself around body, career, money, relationships, and more.
- How to have difficult conversations.
- How to see yourself as a leader.
Day 2: Evolving Yourself
- How to tell the truth in order to be proud and confident.
- How to shift your personality – and still be you.
- How to identify and understand your life lessons that keep repeating.
- How to design your life’s mission.
The Design Your Life Weekend (DYL Weekend) is two days of deep, interactive dialogue, small team exercises, group and individual coaching. Our life coaches will lead you through your journey by honestly copping to their own, the likes of which you can certainly relate to and the likes by which you’d certainly be inspired.
You see, we give a shi(f)t.
If you are ready to do the work, the DYL Weekend is the change you’ve been wanting, but waiting to see.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.