Are You Ready for Your Own Woman-owned Business?
Boulder, CO • May 22, 2018
Is this the time right to start your own business? Join us to discuss making the Leap -- Timing, Pitfalls, Tips & Tricks
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM MDTTechStars
1050 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Join an amazing panel of women-owned business founders for a far-reaching and exciting discussion on how they made it. And, how you can make it, too. These powerful leaders will share what convinced them to make the jump, where they found support, the business challenges they faced and overcame, and how they worked their way to success.
- Alicia Robb, Founder and CEO of Next Wave Impact and a Managing Partner of the Rising Tide Angel Training US Pilot Fund
- Sharon King, Executive Director of the Boulder Small Business Development Center
- Karen Frame, Founder and CEO of Makeena, a technology company in the natural products space
- Audrey Waldron, Owner of Waldron's Physical Therapy in Boulder and Sirona Physical Therapy
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 6:00pm to 6:30pm - Arrival + Networking
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm - Panel Discussion
- 7:30pm to 8pm - Wrap-up / Networking
**Drinks and appetizers provided.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.