How to Give a Knockout Presentation
New York, NY • June 7, 2018
When you enter a room, do you own the room or does the room own you? If you're serious about growing your business or getting to the next level, you need excellent presentation skills.
Thursday, June 7, 2018 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDTPrimary
New York, NY 10004
- DO YOU WANT TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON YOUR AUDIENCE – But your negative self talk sabotages you?
- DO YOU WANT TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD – But shyness or fear keeps you on the sidelines?
- ARE YOU AN EXPERT – But when you speak up in groups you forget what to say?
- DO YOU WANT TO CONVINCE PROSPECTS AND INVESTORS – But don’t create excitement for your ideas?
- DO YOU WANT TO BE RELAXED WHEN PRESENTING – But you come across as stiff and nervous?
- DO YOU WANT TO SOUND SMOOTH AND PROFESSIONAL – But you’re unable to get to the point?
In this fun, interactive 3-hour class, you'll:
- Look, sound, and speak the language of confidence
- Own the room
- Engage your audience
- Discover your natural style
- Learn how to manage your mind and control nervousness
- Use PowerPoint without reading the slides
- Receive individual coaching in a positive and safe environment
Bonus: Participants will receive a FREE eBook: Give Fear the Finger, and program handouts, including time-saving templates to craft their talk.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.