Join Deena Baikowitz to learn how to really work a room with confidence, purpose, and class — and a little bit of sass — to make yourself memorable and comfortable in handling any networking situation
Tue, Jun 19, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
You know networking is an important part of managing your career, but for some women, it's easier said than done. Join us for a Jam Session with Deena Baikowitz to learn how to really work a room with confidence, purpose, and class — and a little bit of sass — to make yourself memorable and comfortable in handling any awkward networking scenario.
Deena will talk about:
- How to create an uplifting, engaging, and memorable elevator pitch
- How to choose the right networking groups, events, and activities to suit your personality, interests, and career goals
- Hot ice breakers, cool conversation topics, and smooth closing remarks
- The importance of setting your goals, and developing and leveraging your professional and personal relationships to get what you want at every stage of your career
- How to manage any networking scenario – from awkward situations to awesome opportunities - with grace, humor, and gravitas
Deena Baikowitz is the Chief Networking Officer and Co-founder of Fireball Network. She delivers dynamic coaching, workshops, keynotes, and consulting programs to help you network with confidence, design your brand, and market yourself for career and business success.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.