Know Thyself: Fall Women's Workshop Series
San Francisco, CA • September 28, 2018
Embrace the messy reality of life - and show up anyway! This 3-month Workshop Series is for women who want strong friendships, but feel exhausted and overwhelmed getting themselves out there.
Fri, Sep 28 7:00 PM - Sun, Dec 2 9:00 PM PDTHeather Coros Coaching
4200 18th St
San Francisco, CA 94114
Workshop Series Website: http://heathercoros.com/know-thyself/
HOW TO EMBRACE THE MESSY REALITY OF LIFE AND SHOW UP ANYWAY
I’m so overwhelmed. I know I should go out, but going out feels like such a hassle. I’d rather go home to relax on the couch and watch Netflix – it just sounds simpler
HELEN IS NOT ALONE.
Sometimes we avoid attending events because they seem too big, overwhelming, or we worry that we’ll spend the whole time feeling awkward and uncomfortable.
WHY CAN’T WE FEEL COMFORTABLE JUST SHOWING UP, EVEN WHEN WE DON’T FEEL OUR BEST?
Other times, we find ourselves stuffing our schedules full of events, hoping we might meet someone interesting, have a great conversation, or not want to miss out on that fun sounding group.
This overscheduled life can lead to craving real connection and feeling dissatisfied with surface level conversations at our jobs, work functions, and large social gatherings.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND A HAPPY MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN A FEAST OR FAMINE SOCIAL LIFE?
We are able to find the balance by learning tools of self acceptance so we can start experiencing real connection again.
OUR SERIES INCLUDES:
- Meditation & Breathing – experiential guided exercises
- Tools to overcoming social anxiety – in a community of supportive women
- Body Positive – workouts, language, and self-concept
- Uncover who you are – And really like and accept her.
- What it takes to enjoy where you’re at on your journey.
- Better communication skills
- Authenticity exercise to feel comfortable in a variety of situations
- Tailored articles and reading material – wisdom is power
- Individual coaching session with Heather
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR:
- If you find yourself wanting to put your best foot forward but feeling like you’re far from your best in fact your tired…no depleted…no exhausted so you forgo social events.
- You’d like to learn the tools to better handle the stress and pressure of a world that’s always plugged in.
- If you find yourself saying “Is this it? Is this all that there is?”
- You crave a network of peers to laugh and bounce ideas off of.
- If you know you’re not alone in your struggles but still feel so alone.
- If you’re ready to master the tools and learn how to take the first step towards meaningful connection.
- If you’re worried that you’re too emotional for others and wondering if they can handle it so you wind us passing on connection because you’re worried about being judged.
- If you feel like you’re leaning way too much on your family for emotional support.
- Ready to learn how to listen to your feelings because they are telling you something.
Visit our website for testimonials and additional information:
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
SERIES DATES & LOCATIONS
Friday, September 28th San Carlos
Sunday, October 7th Beach
Friday, October 19th San Carlos
Sunday, November 4nd Nature Walk/Meditation
Friday, November 16th San Carlos
Sunday, December 2nd Lounge