A Conversation on Building Resilience & Balance For A Sustainable Career
New York, NY • September 25, 2018
Want to ensure you're in the right place to build-up your career? Hear from our panelists as they discuss resilience, peer growth, work+life prioritization, personal brand, and career moves.
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDTAXA Advisors
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Looking to strengthen your foundation before making the next boss move? Is your personal brand a work in progress? Still trying to figure out work+life balance?
Join our expert panelists as they share their personal experiences and how they relate to the professional woman's journey. Expect insights on business resilience, personal branding, and finding the right people to help you along the way.
- Dawn Miller (Executive, AXA)
- Lisa Stone (Principal & Financial Advisor, Bernstein Global Wealth Management)
- Mary Davis Holt (Senior Consultant, Flynn Heath Holt Leadership)
- Grace Vandecruze (Founder & Managing Director, Grace Global Capital LLC)
- Lisa Shalett (Former Partner, Goldman Sachs; Board Director; Advisor to Startups)
Can't make it in-person? Join us via Facebook Live on the @EllevateNetwork page.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.