Finance is a driving force in business and to get ahead, you have to understand it, regardless of your functional role. Join us to learn or renew your knowledge of basic financial and cash flow statements, financial ratios, and retirement plan essentials. Of course, we’ll make it easy and fun for you!
Ellevate members Andrea Addo and Magen Koepp will not only walk you through the basics, but will also cover key concepts of accounting that any businessperson needs to know. They will not bore you with the details. Instead, they will focus on the big picture and how the financial statements interrelate as a scorecard.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The Big Three: income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Key financial ratios
- Retirement plan essentials
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Current or soon-to-be entrepreneurs
- Those looking for management promotions
- Professionals new to corporate life
- 5:00-6:00pm: Registration and networking - Kick off the night with complementary appetizers, wine and refreshments
- 6:00-7:00pm: Program followed by a casual discussion
Do you have a financial question you'd like to get on the table? Send it our way at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it answered at the event.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network