College Planning in the Real (Divorce) World
Doylestown, PA • September 18, 2018
Divorce can make college planning very challenging. A college planner and financial advisor give practical advice about navigating those waters.
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDTDoylestown Library
150 S. Pine St
Large Conference Room
Doylestown, PA 18901
Many divorces occur before the children are finished college, which can create challenges in the College Planning process.
This session will help you if you’re asking:
- Can I get my ex-spouse to pay for college for our children?
- What does the Financial Aid process look like for divorced or separated parents?
- Since college costs so much, does my kid need a career direction before applying?
- The Application process is easy now, so some people apply to 25 colleges or more – is this really necessary?
- How do I keep my ex from controlling the college process and pushing our children in a direction that doesn’t work for them?
For more information see http://www.cbridgesupport.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.