Opening Your Heart: Getting Past the Pain of Your Divorce
Cincinnati, OH • November 10, 2018
This one-day workshop, facilitated by Carrie Doubts, is an opportunity to let go of the pain of your divorce and open your heart to love again.
Saturday, November 10, 2018 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM ESTWithrow Nature Preserve
7075 5 Mile Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45230
If you are struggling with the emotional roller coaster of divorce, this one-day workshop is an opportunity to learn how to move beyond whatever is having you feeling stuck, hurt, and angry AND to connect with other people who are going through what you are experiencing.
- Has your heart been run through the shredder as you go through your painful breakup, separation, and/or divorce?
- Are you unsure of who you are, what you want, feeling stuck in limbo between what has ended and what is yet to begin?
- Has your bleeding heart been left for dead in the driveway of your home as your ex speeds off towards his new life without you?
- Do you fear that you will become bitter and close your heart in reaction to being hurt?
- Are you certain, yet afraid, that you will never love again and will be destined to live the rest of your life in loneliness and despair?
THE DAY PROVIDES SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO:
- be heard, validated, and accepted just as you are
- be introduced to new perspectives to shift your thinking out of the ruts of blame, shame, and failure
- be coached through your fears and limiting beliefs into more freedom and possibility
- let go of the old story of the past and become the author of your new one
- connect with others going through similar experiences so you know you are not alone
- gain insights that will last a lifetime
You'll be encouraged to set new goals that will move you forward into your new life - wholeheartedly living and loving again. We'll also have fun in the process.
Questions? Contact Carrie Doubts at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register click here.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. The Potential-Based Approach
3. Understanding Your Stress Reactions and Divorce Grief
4. How Your Marriage Failed YOU
(exploring the 7 components of marriage and the breakdowns that lead to divorce)
5. Navigating the Four Levels of Engagement in your Divorce
6. Entering the Transformation Zone
7. Opening Your Heart
8. Creating Possibility