Women in Financial Services Policy Forum
New York, NY • October 18, 2018
Join the AIT for the Women in Financial Services Policy Forum, which will delve into the intersection of the political and financial services spheres. Code: ELLEVATE ($50 discount)
Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDTCiti
388 Greenwich Street
27th Floor Auditorium
New York, NY 10013
The financial services industry sits at the forefront of some of today’s most complex and pressing civic, political and social issues. Join All In Together for the Women in Financial Services Policy Forum, which will delve into the intersection of the political and financial services spheres and how women are leading change and social innovation in the industry.
Use code: ELLEVATE ($50 discount)
Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:00am. The programming will begin promptly at 8:30am.
- Why We're "All In": Closing the Most Pressing Gender Gaps
- The Future of Finance: The Growing Influence of AI, Digitization, and Fintech
- Changing the Status Quo: Social Good and Impact Investing
- Cross Sector Solutions: Political Engagement Meets Finance
- What's Next? A Call To Action
Featured Speakers Include:
- Kiersten Salander Barnet, Deputy Chief of Staff & Manager, Bloomberg Gender Equality Index
- Ita Ekpoudom, Partner, GingerBread Capital
- Dionne Gumbs, Founder and CEO, GenEQTY
- Victoria Meakin, Cofounder and President, Ocrolus
- Amy Stuart, Director, Client and Partner Group, KKR
More speakers to be announced.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.