YoPro Feeling Inspired: Ask Her Anything!
New York, NY • November 29, 2018
Join the NYC Ellevate YoPros for our Ask Her Anything event to get all your "Can I ask that??" questions answered by Hot Seat guest and transformation leader, Krista Sande-Kerback.
Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM ESTEllevate HQ
530 7th Ave
New York, NY 10018
IN THE HOT SEAT...
Meet Krista Sande-Kerback! As Performance Marketing Operations Leader for IBM North America Marketing, Krista serves as strategic advisor to the CMO and VP, enabling the team’s most important budget and investment decisions. In her prior role as Transformation Leader, Krista drove a large-scale organizational change initiative.
Krista’s professional experience includes diverse strategy roles in management consulting and startup environments. Krista is a graduate of Dartmouth College and Columbia Business School and served as a Fulbright Scholar to Germany. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with friends, experiencing NYC’s cultural offerings, cooking, cycling and wine tasting.
ASK HER ANYTHING ABOUT...
- How to network at an event (when you’d rather head home!)
- How to position yourself for stretch assignments and succeed
- How to crush your job interviews #likeaboss
- How to ask for and get the $$ you deserve
- What it's like to manage a team that has more experience than you do
- How to build your reputation and influence your most senior stakeholders
- Making the most of your grad school experience
- How to get on a nonprofit board
Ask Her Anything is part of the Ellevate YoPro's Feeling Inspired series, where busy young professionals come to engage with fellow Ellevate members on tough topics relevant to our day-to-day lives.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.