Identifying The Mindset Factor: How Mindset Training and Virtual Reality Increases Corporate Performance, Confidence, and Risk Taking
Toronto, ON • November 29, 2018
Join us on November 29th as Andrea Carter, Nicole Mclean & Chantal McNeily reveal joint-venture case study uncovering how mindset training is the missing element in professional development for women.
Thursday, November 29, 2018 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM ESTSun Life
1 York Street, 35th Floor
Toronto, ON M5J 2L9
Join us on November 29th as Andrea Carter, Nicole Mclean, & Chantal McNeily reveal a joint-venture case study uncovering how mindset training is the missing element in professional development for women to increase confidence, performance, and risk.
Who Should Attend:
- Those who want to start actively reaching their professional potential;
- Those who want to understand how to advance your career without burning out;
- Those who want to confidently navigate the steps to corporate performance, confidence, and risk taking.
What You’ll Learn:
- How men and women approach corporate performance stems from the anatomy of the brain;
- How mindset training and virtual reality allow you to change your thought patterns for success;
- What specific steps you can take to get started increasing your corporate performance, confidence, and risk today.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.