North East Annual Cybersecurity Summit (NEACS) 2018
Trumbull, CT • October 15, 2018
This annual conference brings together the best and the brightest for one day of dialogue, networking, and cutting-edge insight on risks from emerging technology such as AI, IOT & cybersecurity risks
Monday, October 15, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDTTrumbull Marriott
Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway, 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull CT 06611
Trumbull, CT 06611
The North East Annual Cybersecurity Summit (NEACS) is the premier cybersecurity resource for business executives and technology professionals. For the 6th consecutive year, NEACS (formerly the Annual CT Business Security Summit) will connect attendees with leading subject matter experts in security, privacy, and risk management. NEACS provides attendees with insights on current cybersecurity risks and threats, as well as business and technology strategies to protect against and respond to cyber-attacks, data breaches, and fraud.
This annual conference brings together the best and the brightest for one day of dialogue, networking, and cutting-edge insight. This dynamic event is carefully crafted to deepen our collective understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing boardrooms, Business Leaders, Security Leaders and technologists today and in our future. There will be high impact sessions on a broad range of topics.
NEACS 2018 is presented by a coalition of local chapters from renowned international associations for audit and security professionals.
The NEACS 2018 coalition comprises:
- International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc. (ISC)2 Connecticut Chapter
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Westchester/ Fairfield County Chapter
- ISACA Greater Hartford Chapter (ISACA GHC)
- ISACA New York Metropolitan Chapter (ISACA NYM)
Key Features of NEACS 2018:
- Keynote by Arthur House, State of CT CRO
- Lunch presentation by industry specialist Ondrej Krehel
- US Department of Justice Panel
- Cyber Risk Panel
- 16 unique seminar focusing on in security, privacy, and risk management topics to choose from
- 2 additional training sessions in the afternoon
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.