This event brings together art market specialists, collectors, technologists and financial analysts for a full day of discussions and talks on the crossover of art with blockchain, AI and other innovative technologies.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS
Available until October 10, 2018
NON-PROFIT, STUDENT & ARTIST TICKETS
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
9:00 - 9:45 am
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
9:45 - 10:10 am
PowerTalk: Unchaining the concept: What is blockchain and why we need it today?
Speaker: Nolan Bauerle, Director of Research, Coindesk
10:10 - 11:10 am
Panel Discussion: Blockchain era: New ways of collecting.
- Anne Bracegirdle, Associate Vice-President & Specialist, Photographs Department, Christie’s
- Nanne Dekking - Founder & CEO, Artory and Chairman of the Board, TEFAF
- Daniel Doubrovkine - CTO, Artsy
- Masha Golovina - Director, Market Analysis, Masterworks
- Roy Huang - Founder, FRESCO
Moderator: Fanny Lakoubay, CMO, Snark.Art
11:10 - 11:45 am
PowerTalk: Data protection and privacy: Does art market need transparency?
Speaker: Christopher Vroom - Founder & CEO, CollectorIQ
11:45 - 12:10 pm - Coffee Break
12:10 - 1:00 pm
Panel Discussion: Art market supply chain: Needs and solutions.
- Nicole Bouchard - Director, Business Process, Crozier Fine Arts
- Cynthia Gayton - Owner, Gayton Law
- Jennifer Schipf - Senior Vice President Fine Art and Specie - North America & Broker Client Management, Global Lines – North America, AXA XL Division of AXA
Moderator: Nolan Bauerle, Director of Research, Coindesk
1:00 - 2:00 pm - Lunch
2:00 - 2:30 pm
PowerTalk: Art & Artificial Intelligence, Demystified
Speaker: Dr. Ahmed Elgammal, Founder & Director, Art and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Rutgers University
2:30 - 3:30 pm
Panel Discussion: Digital art and crypto collectibles
- Kevin Abosch, Artist, I am a coin
- Jessica Angel, Artist
- Matt Hall, Co-Creator, Cryptopunks
- Judy Mam, Co-Founder & CMO, DADA.nyc.
- Zack Yanger, Head of Marketing & Content at SuperRare.co
Moderator: Michael Lee, Co-Founder & Director of Operations, Sndbox
3:30 - 4:00 pm
Live Auction: How much is that rare Pepe?
Presented by: Louis Parker, Rare Human, Artist, The Rare Pepe Blockchain Project.
4:00 - 5:00pm
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network