Women in FinTech: Panel Discussion + Networking
Pittsburgh, PA • November 7, 2018
Interested in Financial Services and/or Tech? Don't miss this panel of prominent Women in FinTech here in Pittsburgh as they discuss the latest issues and trends in both industries.
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM ESTBraskem
550 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Stop by Braskem after work for networking and discussion on trends, recent news, and predictions. Pittsburgh is full of amazing women working in the Financial Industry, as well as in the growing tech landscape. So come prepared to learn more about these two industries and how they intersect.
Whether you work in Finance or Tech -- or want to -- these experts will add a new perspective and give career advice that can apply no matter your path or level. Speakers will have questions related to their own experience, and there will also be time for Q&A from the audience.
During the panel discussion, you will learn from the experts on topics like:
- Navigating the jungle of Financial Services, e-Banking, and digital
- Advice on becoming more strategic and proactive vs. reactive in an ever-changing landscape
- User-centricity is the new customer-focused banking and how Big Banks are adjusting
- If you don't have a background in tech, how do you learn? (Or, how do you lead?)
- And much more!
- A one-year Achiever level membership to Ellevate Network ($250 Value)
- 2 tickets to TEDxPittsburghWomen on November 29th ($65.80 Value)
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.