RESCHEDULED: Artificial Intelligence in 2019 - Impact to your Business and Career.
Toronto, Ontario • February 28, 2019
An AI strategist and expert will share stories of how AI can, and will, make a difference in your business and your career. Join us on February 28th. Senior Leaders and Executives (directors & above)
Thursday, February 28, 2019 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM ESTMarriott Bloor
90 Bloor Street East
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A7
Ellevate Network Toronto (global network for women) is hosting “Artificial Intelligence in 2019 – Impact to Your Business and Career” for women leaders and executives (directors and above) to help them learn more about the importance of truly understanding and driving AI strategies for prosperity in their business and for their careers.
The most successful organizations of the future, will be early adopters, creating a culture that balances the best of human and AI capabilities.
Deloitte study shares interesting findings on AI in Canada (just released)
- Many talk artificial intelligence ….only 16% of companies in Canada have adopted AI.
- Most Canadians don’t understand AI or its implications. In survey of over 1,000 Canadians, only 4 percent were confident explaining what AI is and how it works.
- Much work is still required in Canadian market for AI and we need strong leadership as most companies struggle to move past the experimental phase to unlock real value.
What You Will Learn: Come together to learn more about the following:
- How AI can and will have impact on your business in 2019.
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the latest trends, challenges, and learnings when adopting AI for and in your business.
- How Leaders and companies are working to become future ready (people, skills etc..).
- Learn how you can engage and provide value to your organization as the business adopts AI (internally, externally with clients etc..) and separate the hype from reality.
- Understand the mindsets, skills sets, and shifts required for your workforce to embrace and adopt AI strategies.
Brian Lenahan CEO at Aquitaine Innovations and AI Strategist - Previously part of the executive leadership at TD, Brian played various roles in innovation and coaching, leading to a recent tech startup called Rainmaker AI and numerous speaking engagements centered on AI topics. Brian helps business leaders connect the dots between technology and business impact especially in the field of artificial intelligence.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.