Mental Resilience for Female Leaders Workshop
Dubai, Dubai • November 20, 2018
The first workshop in the Mental Resilience Workshops Series is designed for the female leader, whether you are a CEO, a managing director or you would like to become one in the near future.
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:15 PM - 8:30 PM +04Bonnington Hotel
Cluster J, JLT
About the workshop
Real talk, Real Topics that Matter
The first workshop in the Mental Resilience Workshops Series is designed for the Female Leaders, whether you are a CEO, a managing director or you would like to become one in the near future.
We all have our ups and downs.
It's easy when we are on an ascendant path, but what happens when we feel our batteries are depleted, when we don't have energy, when all we want is to stay in bed one more hour because life and business feel overwhelming?
When we get caught up in our thinking, we start to believe our thoughts. And yet we are not our thinking.
In this series you will learn how to become aware of your resiliency and the tools you need so that you recover faster.
Mental Resilience Workshop
20th of November 2018
6.15 PM - 8.30 PM
Bonnington Hotel, Cluster J, JLT, Dubai
Please use the registration link to reserve your seat.
We will be covering:
* what is Resiliency
* Distinctions: Expectations vs Agreements
* about Feelings, Emotions, Thoughts, Beliefs, Actions Steps
* how to create your Support System for enhancing your Resiliency
* about Mental Health and Resiliency
"Reconnecting with your Acknowledgements" exercise
"Resilience Remembering Letter" exercise
Why to attend?
- you know you are a strong, independent woman and, from time to time, you want to be supported and heard without needing to listen to other people's solutions for you;
- you want to learn how to recover faster when you have low energy and those negative emotions and feelings start to show up in your mind and heart;
- you want to feel safe to share your truth in a supportive space with like-minded women that understand your challenges;
- you want to become more aware of how your mind works so that you can grow emotionally and spiritually;
- you want to develop your self-leadership skills that would allow you to become a better leader.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.