Leadership involves determining what matters most and acting from there – whether guiding a family, running a business, or holding public office.
As women leaders, we are in an excellent position to actively apply our power and skills to transform the very nature of power itself from ‘power over’ to ‘power with.’
It turns out – not that you’ll be surprised – the competencies common among women such as empathy, flexibility, patience, intuition, and vulnerability are highly effective for managing and leading complex organizations.
The world is ready and in need of our skills across all organizations, causes, and communities. Truly doing power differently expands the possibilities not just for women, but for everyone, because we all suffer from rigid gender roles.
Are you ready to:
- Engage in difficult conversations that are honest, productive, and equitable for all parties?
- Start using your political capital — to connect people, reward somebody when it’s deserved, and take a stand for something or someone in whom you believe?
- Ensure that our businesses, families and organizations are receptive to a diversity of voices, in both tone and substance?
- Take responsibility for your own mental, physical, and spiritual well-being to act from a place wholeness and abundance?
In this highly experiential workshop, Doing Power Differently, you’ll tap into your Core Presence™ to learn practices that embody your innate fullness, creativity, intelligence, and energy.
You’ll leave the evening with the skills to:
- Center under pressure into Presence.
- Engage in difficult conversations openly and effectively.
- Cultivate resilience as a resource to engage the ambiguity, complexity, and power of the world.
- Act on what matters most with confidence and conviction – able to take a stand for self and others.
- Understand the importance of the body as a resource for integrating thoughts, emotions, and actions.
Research shows that practices such as meditation, mindfulness, and embodiment develop our capacity to be present and open in difficult situations so that we can listen rather than react, so we can tend rather than defend. These are exactly the skills we must develop and practice as leaders to be most impactful in the modern world.
This 2.5-hour workshop is for you if you’re:
- Seeking greater influence and impact in your life.
- Willing to explore uncomfortable questions and embodied patterns.
- Ready to move out of limiting beliefs, embodied patterns, and overwhelm to live fully and mindfully in the moment for the greater good.
“Leadership is autobiographical. If I don’t know who you are as a person, I don’t know who you are as a leader.” ~~ Noel Tichy
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network