YoPro Feeling Inspired: Ask Her Anything!
New York, NY • February 5, 2019
Join the NYC Ellevate Young Professionals for a chance to ask esteemed author and coach Caroline Ceniza-Levine all all your burning questions about career changes, work-life balance, and more!
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM ESTEllevate HQ
530 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10018
Joining us in the hot seat - meet networking wiz Caroline Ceniza-Levine! Caroline is the co-founder of Six Figure Start career coaching and specializes in career change.
But she doesn't stop there. In addition to her coaching business, Caroline runs an early retirement and real estate blog, is a regular contributor of Forbes.com, and has made guest appearances on CNN, CNBC, Fox Business, and more!
Prior to this, Caroline spent 15 years in strategy consulting, executive search, and HR, making her the perfect candidate for a YoPro Ask Her Anything.
Ask her anything about:
- How to change careers - especially when what you want is very different than what you did before
- How to take a year off to pursue your passion
- What happens in recruiting behind the scenes
- How to network so that it yields results for you
- How to productively prepare for a job interview
- How to build a life that includes all of your values and passions
Ask Her Anything is part of the Ellevate YoPro's Feeling Inspired series, where busy young professionals come to engage with fellow Ellevate members on tough topics relevant to our day-to-day lives.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.